View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tarnisae

re: Crafting 5.0

Hello,

I just got the schematic for this item:

I gladly craft it for any guild member if you give me the Ranrt Crystals and the Refined Isotope Stabilizers.

Tarnisae

Tarnisae

Tarnisae

There is some stuff going on in my real life which is highly distracting hence I am sorry but I think I offered more than I can do. 

Sarale_Draay
Counselor

Heya, Tarn! No worries, and thanks for offering anyway. I've still gotta inventory which schems i've picked up to link them here, but i would ask that anyone requesting any of these to be made by anyone posting here to please help out with the mats as much as possible including the greens.  5.0 just dropped and no one's swimming in mats or components yet like we were mid/late 4.0.  For sure for large orders (which i'd also ask people to be patient with cuz that takes time even with all the mats), but even with small single-item orders.  We're a small guild, but considering how much is craftable it's easy to mat-bankrupt someone fast without help.  I'll post my info soon as i sort it all out, thanks guys!

Jump to: