View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victim'ize

re: :D Team ranked

So, I am curious, how many of you would be interested in doing team ranked?  Not solo ranked, but team ranked?  I ask because there is no real new content in the game, besides uprisings and stuff of that nature, but there is no new raids and what not, and because of this I can see some getting bored with doing the same old over and over again.  I want to try putting a team together to do team ranked, and I don't really care about winning all that much.  I mean of course, winning is great, but team communication, cohesion, and development is far more important than winning right away.  Not to mention, synergy, you can be a great player, but if the team has no synergy they'll get buried.  I just wanted an idea of how many would be interested in doing ranked if I was to try to get something going.  It will take some time to develop coordination, but if everyone is willing to put in the time, we can definitely, if nothing else, see improvement.  Not to mention, I usually run solo quite a bit in regs, and it would be nice to have a group to run with and wreck shit with.  Let me know what role you would be interested in filling, I am flexible and I am willing to learn whatever I can to make something work.  

Vic

Grimax_MTD
Counselor

re: :D Team ranked

I'm down

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nemesis Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: